The all new V-Treb variable treble bleed/bypass circuit attaches to the bottom of any volume pot and corrects the problem of high frequency losses at reduced volumes by allowing the player to control how bright or warm the tone will get as the volume control is reduced. Turning the trim pot 1/4 turn clockwise increases the amount of treble bypass for a brighter sound at reduced volumes. Turning the trim pot 1/4 turn counter clockwise reduces the amount of treble bypass for a warmer tone at reduced volumes. With the volume at 10, the V-Treb is removed from the circuit and does not affect the sound. Note: Volume pot not included.
V-Treb Variable Treble Bleed/Bypass Circuit Features:
- Get precise adjustment of tone as volume is reduced.
- Use with 250K & 500K pots - Single coils & Humbuckers.
- Improves audio taper roll off between 6 and 10.
- Will not affect tone at full volume.
- Mounts to any volume pot with included adhesive tape.
- Can also be remote mounted for easier adjustment.
Web Special: Buy 3 or More PMT Products & Save $5.00
Mfg. ID: VTREB