The DMT-G Tone Control is a passive dual mode tone control designed specifically for electric guitars that can operate in either HIGH PASS or LOW PASS modes greatly expanding the instruments tonal possibilities. Micro switches on the circuit board provide the user the ability to select one of two different frequency ranges for both high and low pass modes. Easy installation with no capacitors or other parts needed. Replace the tone control in you guitar with one that you will actually use!
DMT-G Dual Mode Tone Control Features:
- Operates in Low Pass or High Pass modes.
- Each mode has selectable frequency range.
- Tuned specifically for electric guitar
- Works with all Single Coils & Humbuckers
- Completely passive-No battery needed.
- No affect on tone at full clockwise setting.
- Simple three wire installation.
|Dual Mode Tone Control Specs
|Spline Count (Type):
|Threaded Shaft Material:
|Threaded Shaft Length:
|Threaded Shaft Diameter:
|Required Cavity Depth:
Web Special: Buy 3 or More PMT Products & Save $5.00
Mfg. ID: DMT-G