Jazz Bass Super Kit w/ CTS 250K Precision Tolerance Audio Taper Guitar Pots, Orange Drop Caps & Switchcraft Jack. Upgrade your Fender Jazz Bass or other J-Bass style bass guitar with the highest quality electric parts available. Get the full potential from pickups with a fuller, cleaner sound, superior reliability and improved functionality from volume and tone controls. Our Jazz Bass Super Kit includes an easy to read wiring diagram and the following parts:
CTS 250K Audio Taper Precision Tolerance Guitar Pots (3)
- Low capacitance heavy duty carbon resistive element provides noise-free audio and a long life.
- Custom split tolerance of +12%/-10% prevents tone loss from load mismatches and low pot values. (Standard pot values can vary by +/-20%!)
- Precision taper provides a more even and consistent volume and tone operation than standard pots.
- Solid brass shaft provides a smooth feel, noise free operation and longer service life than aluminum shafts.
- Fine spline (USA) shaft for use as a direct upgrade/replacement in most American guitars.
- Includes friction washer, top washer & mounting nut plus additional mounting nut for proper spacing on pick guards & control plates.
- Dimensions: Pot Diameter: 7/8" Threaded Bushing Length: 3/8" Shaft Spline Length: 3/8" Mounting Hole Size: 3/8"
Vishay/Sprague Precision Orange Drop Capacitors (2)
- Includes one .022MFD capacitor for less treble cut and one .047MFD capacitor for more treble cut.
- Close industry tolerance (+/-10%) ensures accurate and consistent tone.
- Superior dielectric composition provides smooth, wah-like tone filtering.
- No harsh sounding piezo electric effect common to ceramic capacitors.
Switchcraft Brand USA Output Jack
- High quality, heavy duty construction for long life.
- Thick steel contact holds the cable secure for a better electrical connection
Mfg. ID: PK4