Graph Tech Black TUSQ XL slotted nut for Strat, Tele and other Fender style guitars. Teflon impregnated self-lubricating material provides superior tuning stability and tone. Center tab can be removed for use in curved nut slots. PT-5000-00
- Teflon impregnated self-lubricating material.
- Rich clear tone with bell like highs and big open lows.
- Engineered for maximum vibration transfer.
- Easy to work with - will not chip or flake.
- Laboratory-proven to enhance harmonics up to 200%.
- Used by the world's finest guitar manufacturers.
- No flat or dead spots typical to natural bone or ivory.
|PT 5000 Specs:
||Inches - Millimeters
||0.134" - 3.4mm
||1.69" - 42.93mm
||0.2" - 5.08mm
|E to E:
||1.38" - 35.05mm
Graph Tech Nut Quantity Discount
|3+ Save $.50 Each
|6+ Save $1.00 Each
Mfg. ID: PT-5000-00